Friday, January 18, 2013

The Academic Library

 photo Jan181_zps2cc62074.jpg
The author is Warwick Rodwell

I bought this book the other day, and it arrived in the post this afternoon! Slowly my academic library grows! I had this particular one out of the library, which they had just got actually because it was published last year, and decided that it would be a good book to have around. So I looked for it on Amazon...16 pounds! Yay! That is very cheap for a book that size and things!

I'm pretty excited to read the churchyard arky section.
Other academic reads I've collected while being over here: 'Archaeological Curatorship', 'Museum Basics', and 'Power and Profit, The merchant in medieval Europe.'

Getting all these home will be fun... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)