Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Photos and Walks.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kelsey had made it safely back to Canada, and we are having a little skype date later. I had to put up the photo she sent me from the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff the other day though...Angels, anyone?! Creepy..there is one on my blog now~

I walked into tow the other day again, as I said on facebook and things. Mostly so I could get pictures of the fields in the dwindling northern sunlight, while still covered in that perfectly undisturbed layer of snow. This is also the first time I've ever worn my headband thing and had it be of any use! It never sat properly when I had very short hair (if anyone wants one, I can be commissioned to make them, by the way)

Now to read about Church Archaeology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)