Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wanderlust~

I want to go wandering.
Travelling.

I know, I know, I'm going to the UK for at least 9 months in...oh look, it's in 3 days!
But that's not just what I mean.

I want to be on the move all the time, in a car or on a train. Maybe with just a backpack! I'd have to pair down my clothes and things, but I don't wear more than about 4 different things anyway~

I want to go with one or two people who mean a lot to me, and we can set off and travel the world at whatever pace we want. It would be magical. We don't have to bring a lot of money...heck, we may as well do odd jobs for cash along the way! I'm sure there is a way to do that, right?

I don't like being alone very much, and I know I'm going to be for a while as I get settled into my new home in a few days. There are a few roommates that I'll get to know, but because it's 3rd year all the students at the uni are in their final year, while I still have one more to go. They'll be in their groups of friends and I'll be the newcomer trying to make her way.

This isn't a super new concept to me really. I've moved so many times that leaping up and going to live around the world doesn't seem like too much of a difficult thing, but I know making friends is still a really difficult things to do. With all the things that have been happening lately, I've got to try and be positive about everything, and meet as many people as I can.

Take every opportunity, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)