Sunday, September 30, 2012

A weekend of nothing much.

Except cooking!

Guys, I totally cooked things!
Well..kind of. Sort of?

Yesterday I made some pretty excellent fried rice! I even marinaded the chicken beforehand so it tasted more...soy sauce-y than normal~ mmm

Then I wanted to bake cookies, but there were no cookie sheets anywhere...so I satisfied myself by making Gluten Free Chocolate Mug Cake!
Oh my goodness it was good~

Then today as I was out on errands, I picked up a baking tray and proceeded to make peanut butter cookies when I got home! Not too bad!
(except for the bit where one of my housemates walked into the kitchen saying 'Do I smell burning peanut butter?' and I was like 'yah...probably...')

And then...I ate more leftover fried rice, and wondered where Beth and I are going for dinner tomorrow.


Nom nom nom food~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)