Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday morning!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I'd like to draw your attention, dear reader, to the massive amount of freckles on my face! They are often hard to see, but if I turn the contrast up on a photo a lot, they are everywhere! Pretty much just my entire face is covered in freckles, after working outside pretty much all summer! I can't say I don't love it~

I have to drive to the largest airport in the area today, an hour away, to get my family! They are returning from a trip to look at universities for my brother and have been away for three weeks~

In other news I've been working on my article. I'm going to submit to the Society for Historical Archaeology Journal..so hopefully they like! (first I have to finish it).

Yesterday marked my last day at the Henna Hut for the summer. I was going to work next week as well, but I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on monday...so I won't be able to work. Gross. I'm not looking forward to that.

And finally, THIRTY FIVE DAYS til I leave for the UK! Ohhhh my goodness it's so soon! Kelsey and I pretty much have our house and everything too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)