Saturday, July 21, 2012

I should be working...

...but I'm currently sitting around watching stupid tv shows, drinking lime fizzy water, and reading cheesy mystery books. I just had a long bubble bath with chocolates and the same cheesy book and the sounds of my cats sitting outside meowing for food (more food).

Tomorrow I've got to start the data base...or a preliminary database? Arg..it's going to be pretty difficult! I've got to put everything in order and things, and then write an article or two about it! And a report thing to send to my school. Goodness.

If anyone needs me I'll be sitting at some table or another in my house, surrounded by papers and tea. With hair in my face.
Maybe I'll even dress properly! (doubtful!) haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)