Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Second to last Tuesday...of this half of my degree!

Photobucket


That is a small victory in itself, I think! Classes are almost over and I should really get my presentation ready for ... both of my museum classes.

I also got a head-scarf/wrap thing form Katelyn for my birthday and it arrived last week, but I forgot to show it off! Tada! Why didn't I already have one of these? It's pretty sweet, and is great for keeping my... ridiculously thick and wavy/curly hair out of my face! Field school accessory? mmhmm.

In other news I learned how to (sort of) use google sketch-up to render a model of a museum design project for one of my classes! More to that when I get some images of it ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)