Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday! (posted on sunday....)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Yesterday I left my mittens on a train and Jim ran 8 blocks trying to get that back for me. Alas, it wasn't to be...but we called the lost-items thing the train company has, so maybe..maybe they will come home. If not, my hands will be sad.

We also went to the Holy Grill for lunch (at 2pm) and had all those fantastic things you see there! <3

And I finished my headband. Isn't it shiny and nice?

Today I woke up with a horrible sinus headache and we had to venture to the store to get some medicine for that, and then Jim made me tomato soup for lunch. I hope it gets better..I have to work at 5:30 tonight! ):

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, headband! & yes, you should sell the post cards. Jim can be your model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I'm so sorry that you lost your mittens! I'm very attached to my gloves. Also, I wish I could go to a place called Holy Grill; so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)