Monday, January 16, 2012

I've been lazy!

Sorry, I've been distracted by things lately and haven't really posted...well anything!

So, a quick update and maybe a photo later?
What has been going on?

-first week of the second semester of my second year of university. All things seem pretty good at the moment!

-I have a pair of green corduroy pants now. Justified purchase because I only had one pair of jeans. Just need to find a pair of mustard yellow ones now! It's a mission!

-I get to be in the UK for at LEAST 2.5 months this summer~ It's a bit fantastic~

-Grant applications and study abroad applications and what have you.

:D

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great about the trip. Hope you find those pants before then.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)