Monday, October 17, 2011

Sunday + Monday

Photobucket
Photobucket


Before you say anything, I know I took a mirror picture again! Soooorry, but it's the best way to get any good lighting in this place! The main room doesn't actually have a window or anything...

Anyways that it what I was wearing today...it's getting a little chilly outside this time of the year! Also I really just like wearing hats and scarves all the time.
And you know what? It was a brilliant monday!!
I got to eat more of the fantastic curry chicken fried rice (picture is that in the making!) that I constructed on sunday, and I made enough to last me for the next few days. Or at least until mid week, depending on how hungry I get!

I spent three hours this evening looking though mesoamerican codices, and drawing pictures from them. This is my work! Then there was skyping with the mom, aaand now I'm doing this. I should probably stamp out some more paragraphs on one of the 400 things I have to do at some point soon...but in reality, I'm just going to watch a bit of American Dad, have more food because I'm starving today, and go to bed.

:D

1 comment:

  1. The chicken looks good! Love your jacket. So any crochet projects in the works?

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)