Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oct 1st!

Photobucket
Photobucket


If that first picture is still sideways...I'm assuming it will sort itself out ~

I'm sitting around studying at the moment, and though this would be a better use of my time...for a few minutes! I drew a train on my arm this week...it stayed for a bit.

Also, apparently there was a chemical leak in my building this morning down in the basement (which explains the fire trucks this morning). It was contained and isn't a threat to anyone, but they've had to turn the heat off to prevent..something or other, and we've been asked to close our windows. I CAN'T close my window, however, since no one has come to fix it...so I'll just be a bit on the cooler side for a bit, which is cool with me.

What I want to know though...is that sort of chemical do they have enough of in the basement, that could cause all this?!

1 comment:

  1. wow ..that was cool! Love the color of your do..hat...

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)