Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Curry and Cupcakes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Today after my classes I came home and made a potato curry, as pictures above there! It contains eight potatoes, a zucchini, an onion, and so many spices that my nose is still tingling a bit after cooking at..hours ago...

It cooked in the slowcooker while I went off to the WATCH ME MOVE exhibit on at the Glenbow, a portfolio of Animation over the last 150 years. We didn't get to spend as much time there as I would have liked, but it is utterly brilliant, and I can't wait to go back! Thank you year pass! (Christina and I got cupcakes and toothepaste that is apple flavoured on the way there..)
Jimmy, we are definitely going to be going to this and watching eeeverything. It's so neat!

That clothing picture isn't accurate for today, but I forgot to put it up yesterday. today I wore a shirt with birds on it. Put a bird on it!
Accurate for at the moment is...

Photobucket


To plan essays with me! :D

1 comment:

  1. Yeah..put a bird on it..hahahaa...

    Yum..potato curry!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)