Thursday, September 8, 2011

Chacmool, among other things?

Photobucket

Photobucket


That is a poster design I've worked out for the 44th Chacmool conference! I don't know what design they are going to use, but this is one of my favourites. I drew the logo, and put the poster together... It's really exciting! And apparently I'm an executive for the conference and get to go to all the things for free! So excited! I'm pretty proud of my logo for the conference as well~
(and then below, the face behind the poster looking a bit tired and holding tea)

I think my welshman should post more...just saying! :D

Tonight I get to sleep on my lovely new foamy thing on my bed, because it was a bit uncomfortable for the last few nights..so I got a bit of a memory foam to make it nicer, and probably a bit warmer! That stuff keeps a bit of heat in sometimes~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)