Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother Mother Concert #3

Photobucket


I didn't wear this to the show, but it reminded me of army clothes for some reason.

Last night me and my friends Kelsey and Kim went to Mother Mother's first ever show in Penticton! It was so exciting~
It wasn't a huge venue, and we were front and center the entire time which was...of course, totally fantastic! Got bumped into by Ryan (lead singer there), and Kelsey asked me 'Ever been this close to the band?'

haha~
But! I actually remembered to bring my camera to the show, so I can show you all some photos that I actually took myself! Enjoy~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. totally awesome..I thought of army clothes too..sweet! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)