Monday, April 4, 2011

Sleepy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


That large rock is an Acheulean Handaxe. (It's not an axe...) Coolest technochomplex? I think so! But only because you get to carry that thing around and I want to make one so very much.

The skull is part of the species Paranthropus Aethiopicus, and that one is more famously known as the 'Black Skull'. (a cast of, at least) Note his dish shaped face, and smooth lateral eye-sockets!

(this is me only being able to talk about school..haha no.) (..yes)

That blue shirt I got at the Market Collective last weekend. It was hand screen-printed my the lovely artist who was selling them, and it turns out the shirt itself is organic cotton and all that. Just lovely! It is one of about...2 shirts I have with an image on them..and it's of birds and trees. :D

Beets, scary popcorn..

The last picture was taken on my friend Haley's phone on Saturday night, of the Mother Mother concert we just went to!

In this picture you can see:
Botton row (left to right): Trista, Haley, Jules
Top row: Cory (kind of), Me

As you can tell, we're really good at getting everyone into the photo! There are a few more pictures like that one, where at least one different person is being cut off. Group picture? Not likely! But I took all of the versions and put them in my Book.
Yay for seeing the same band twice in the span of 5 weeks or so!
They were totally amazing, again! Of course they were..it's Mother Mother! There was no seating in this venue, and after you got used to all the squishyness/Haley wormed us all up to the very front and center location, it was pretty fantastic!
SO WARM THOUGH.
SO. WARM.

Their opening band was called 'Whale Tooth' and I suggest you all check it out! They were very good, and their vocalist had a lot of energy, which was wonderful.

Yesterday I watched movies all day with Cory, and Laura and Haley. It was a good lazy day...but I'm still tired ><

Ok. class/lab/tutorial/hour of free/class/more lab/study.
that's my day.

(at the moment, rooibos tea, Sasha!)

1 comment:

  1. So love the fresh haircut! Cool things you've got there..even the scary popcorn looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)