Wednesday, April 6, 2011

:D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Today was Fatima's birthday! Katelyn and I got this donut, and I crochetted the candle base. Katelyn made the little flame, and we stuck it into the donut and brought it to her with a card. The card had a brain on it, and inside it said 'The brain is your head...that's all we've got'....because she is studying Neuroscience...get it? haha

Yesterday was TOMS: One day without Shoes. I forgot until about 2:30pm, when Cory reminded me and I whipped my shoes off in the middle of my linguistics class. I then proceded to get a bit of glass in my heel on the way home, but it was removed cleanly, and it doesn't hurt anymore!

I need sleep, so I can get over this stupid illness!

ps. I get Easter dinner! In some weeks. What is easter dinner....exactly? Easter is more than 'Chocolate Day' for certain people..isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. You're so good to do that for TOMS. Love your hair.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)