Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Midnight.

Photobucket
Photobucket


I think those photos are from Monday? Monday or Tuesday...not sure. This week has been filled with a lot of studying and a massive lack of motivation to do any of it! (I have been though, so don't worry, anyone)

Geez that pizza was good...I'm just looking at the photo and salavating. Do you remember the picture of Egg-nachos that I took over Christmas? I printed that photo and it's on my wall next to my favorite picture of me and Brendan. Even if I'm not even slightly hungry...egg-nachos...mmm

In other news, my family is off on an adventure and I'm still stuck in freezing-cold Albertaland. Darn.
There is supposed to be a melt happening soon! That's good!

Movies soon? ...

1 comment:

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)