Friday, March 11, 2011

Birthday!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Happy birthday to me!

The purple florals I was wearing yesterday, but forgot to post.
Today I wore/am wearing the awesome nomadic-looking thing! Also, the black earrings are new, and a present to myself :D

My heart goes out to those in danger from the terrible earthquake in Japan this morning, and I do hope that people are safe and warm tonight. Fair Winds!

I'm going to the zoo tomorrow! It's so very very exciting!

Also, I'm watching Citizen Kane right now.
Orson Wells is the best.
(he has such a wicked speaking voice...)

2 comments:

  1. such a cool think you have in your ear. Hope it doesn't hurt. Yes, I hope all is better in Japan too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIIIIICE earrings! The black ones. I want to stretch mine that far...
    Also, do you find Orson Welles in that movie strangely sexy? I do.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)