Monday, February 7, 2011

Technology.

Photobucket


I have suddenly come by a very, very small ipod. It...has no screen, nor buttons save for the few on the headphones. It is so strange that so much sound can be forced to reside within such a tiny space!

Technology is strange, and confusing. Embangling, even. I'll stick to unraveling the mysteries of how the ancient world worked and leave the mastering of technology to the people who can manage to wrap their head around it.
(I'll baffle everyone else with the makeshift loom I built in my bedroom. hah!)

To quote my Greek and Roman Studies prof, 'I study ancient things...I don't know how computers work.'
I am defiantly going to be using that line throughout the rest of my life.

Seriously, I could use this ipod as a hair-clip...


Studying time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)