Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Computerless.

Such horror!
I must apologize for the lack of brilliant photos and such lately, and my computer has up and killed itself, the little bugger! This makes it rather inconvenient for actually writing my archaeology report...
I'm working on getting it fixed, but the person who is supposed to be doing that hasn't called me yet.

Oh snap.

In other news, it snowed last night and now powdery white stuff covers the land in a blanket more than 10 cm deep, and it's still coming down.
I have a lovely winter-inspired outfit on today...but you can't really see. I'll take pictures though!

-Robyn

1 comment:

  1. oh, snap...that snow. Hope the 'puter gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)