Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Why Chocolate Milk so hard to find?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Yesterday I went and allowed a person in the hair salon on campus to come near my fantasticly-sculpted hair with scissors. It looks good! A bit shorter in the back than I usually go, but she brought it around the ears nicely...and now my floor doesn't have to hear me complaining about needing a haircut for a good 6 weeks or so.
(by chocolate milk being hard to find...I mean lactose-free. They do make it, and it's not soy or anything! It's just really hard to come by, apparently. Air mail, anyone?)

On sunday my friend from sailing (former bosun) came to visit, and we visited MEC, and went for dinner, and strolled along the river commented on how totally freezing it was all of that time. And we left sweaters in my room...silly sailors. There were these three rocks, small ones, sticking out of the river in a row, about 4 feet off the bank and all about a foot apart. My friend, Steve, decided it would be possible to throw a small stone at the first rock and have it bounce to the other two and into the water.
So we were there for a while.
...I did it twice!
(Steve didn't)

I've been marking down when all my midterms are on the calendar. Maybe I'll start studying at somepoint soon here. Probably this weekend, at least. I've also got to go to a museum as soon as possible, as one of my museum 'midterm' things is a 10 pages review on a museum exhibit of out choice so I've got to go creep around one for a while. And then figure out what footnotes are actually for.

There haven't been many outfits worthy of posting...since it's either freezing, raining, or I'm lazy... :D
But I do have a dinner to go to tonight!

3 comments:

  1. so love your headband..I made something similar to that out of the bottoms of my gray yoga pants. Great shrug..to..so many awesome pics in the post. I hope you are staying well. we had a shooting at our university medical center today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that chocolate milk is made from milk that is discoloured by too much blood and/or pus? I just learned that yesterday!!!! Ewww but I'm still drinking it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..I still love that line..i did it twice..steve didn't..um, someone I know..her Mom had met the shooter the week before at a party. He beat up his wife. The cops had been after him during the night...anyway, he only shot at the officers (who survived) ..He didn't.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)