Thursday, September 30, 2010

What in the world?! Business Casual.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Suzy Shier blouse, Old Navy dress pants, United Colors of Benetton jacket, Remonte Dorndorf heels)


Last night I attended a dinner with a group of other students at the Chancellor's home. He has such a fancy house it was crazy, and there were catering staff walking around with little trays and such. I'm really not used to such high class events, and was a little taken aback.
But we had a fantastic time!

I did change my outfit about 12 times before eventually decided on what I wore above there, which isn't too exiting..but looked nice enough? What was was more pleased with was my hair. It took me a few attempts to get the twisted little circle on top all smoothed out and staying in place. It ended up holding for the entire evening too! (and when I eventually pulled out the pins...well...the last picture describes that pretty well. I've still got to was the hair spray remains out)

Anyways, I just got back from rowing, and have class in about 45 minutes. Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. cool hairdo. love the blue jacket too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, your hair is sooo funny and cool when you took out the pins!
    you should wear this out..maybe to a costume party..it's amazing!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. eee your hair is just too awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)