Monday, September 6, 2010

Tucked away in Albertaland!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(H&M Poncho, GAP '1959' true straight jeans, Suzy shier lace tanktop)

Well here I am, all moved into my dormroom.
Isn't it just fantastic? I'm really loving how big it is, even though I know i'll probably never ever ever have a dormroom as fantastic as this one...it's really nice!

I just had lunch with a bunch of others in my wing (free pizza? yes!), and tonight they are supplying us with a BBQ dinner someplace that I will have to find later..when I actually decide to leave my room.

My following post's pictures won't be this grainy, not to worry! A button was pushed on my camera and..I'm too lazy to retake the pictures. but I fixed the camera!

Have a great day! I've got to find a map~

Robyn is now an official Archaeology Student :D

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a nice room! And did you hang all your scarves on your tv? LOL Nice touch.

    ------------
    Enter Misikko Giveaway for a: CORIOLISS HAIR STRAIGHTENER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, nice room! My room at home isn't even that big (well, I do splitsy with the sis so maybe that's why it feels smaller).

    But seriously, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THAT DORM ROOM?! My van has more floor space than my first one (it actually does, with the top popped).

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)