Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Racing Stripes

Photobucket
Photobucket



Well, it's truely some sort of mirical in the works here, or else the small bit of university that I'ce completed has driven me insain already; I joined the rowing team.

A sport!


How crazy is that? It's the only boat-related thing to do on campus so I decided that I'd have to have a go at it. (It's actually really fun, I'm enjoying it a lot!)
In those pictures I'm attempting to show off my racing outfit since the team is going to a race that is 5.5 hours away on Friday! We'll leaving in the afternoon/evening, and race on Saturday morning and return in the afternoon/evening of Ssaturday and I can't wait! The best part is that it's almost all beginners so no one actually knows how it's going to work yet. hehe we shall see!

You can't really tell, but I'm totally wearing purple leg-warmers and intend to all the time now, as it keeps the wind off the water from blowing up inside my pants. (not that much could blow up those pants. They're a second skin! so crazy!)

Also I think I've decided on a camera~ I'm going to get to Canon Powershot D10. It's waterproof and awesome.

Have a lovely day children!

2 comments:

  1. aren't you cool. good to see those balls of yarn too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't quite see the purple leg warmers but I think that's totally cool. Have fun on the rowing team.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)