Friday, September 24, 2010

The Powershot D10 and other amazing things.

Photobucket


Say hello readers, to my lovely new friend. This is the Canon Powershot D10. He's waterproof, and freezeproof and even a bit shockproof too! I have a feeling that this is going to be the start of a fantastic relationship.

This is just a really quick update before I go to classes, and then have to pack for my first rowing race! We're going to some tiny place in who knows where tonight, in a car of people we hardly know, to stay in packed hotel rooms. :D
Maybe we'll even win a race?
(I'd like to point out that I've rowed eeeeeeveryday this week and I am no longer horridly sore from it! Awesome!)

Yesterday my friend Steve, from sailing, drove me to rowing and back because I could not find a ride aaaaanywhere and he happened to be in town (and be awesome). We're totally going to have adventures on sunday!

Be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)