Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dear people who read this!

My camera had suddenly and tragiclly gone out of commission. It saddens me greatly to say I don't know if it's going to make it. I might have to purchase a new one very soon, as the thought of being without a camera makes me uncomfortable. (is that allowed? I think so..)
I'm going to take the poor dear to a camera store on Tuesday to see what can be done, but my expert friend said the the motor has most likely died, based on what I told him.

I'll try to take pictures with my webcam until then; sorry in advance about their horrid quality!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. No! That's sad :( What was the cool name you had for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)