Monday, August 16, 2010

Untitled Adventure

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


That ship wreck, the Peter Iredale, was one of the most epic things I've ever seen! (even if it was only a pile of metal)
What on earth could be below the deck? Wood cannot rot underwater, so the deck has held up to a lot, and the fact that the hatch is open, and light is coming in from a hole in the side...I wonder how far under the deck it goes?

And hello again!
I'll make a slightly more wordy post tomorrow or the next day, but for now you all can enjoy my interesting camping trip pictures~

-Robyn

ps: I can quote you the price of leather after I get some, Brandon. Maybe at christmas or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)