Friday, August 6, 2010

The line between Morning and Noon.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Wearing: Striped shorts and top from GAP

I'm sorry my one actual outfit picture is sideways. Photoshot clearly has it in for me. Or maybe it's Blogger! One or the other, because the photo is not turned that way on the actual file.

I checked.

Twice.

So once again I have to bid you all adeu, as I'm off to the coast of Washington for a little camping over the next week! Stay Lovely!

-Robyn

5 comments:

  1. The last photo is my favorite. It's like, a woman's most graceful part of her body PLUS it's an awesome quality photo. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first photo is just enchanting!
    love the light in it...
    your outfit is casual perfect!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so beautiful and summery and grown-up these days! what a stunner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as ever!!! Hi *waves* you're not forgotten, I just get extra busy sometimes!!! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)