Friday, August 27, 2010

Do you know this girl?


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
United colors of Benetton skirt, GAP summer top


Today I accessioned a 'blowpipe apparatus' at the museum and said goodbye to everyone. It was very sad, but I know I will see them again! If not at Christmas time, then next summer for sure~ (since some people go farther than others..)

I also worked at the Henna place for a street festival this evening, from 7-10. We were so busy that I hardly had a chance to look up for over two hours. It was pretty fun though, for sure~ I'm now totally covered in glitter though!

Hopefully I'll get to talk to a friend this evening whom I've not seen in far too long!

Ciao! (man i'm busy~)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet. sounds like the weekend has begun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robyn, thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm glad you enjoyed the food pictures. My blog is generally a fashion and food blog, but I've been posting so many food pictures lately!

    I dig your blog! Your look is pretty stellar! I'm such a jealous person when it comes to red heads--I love red hair!

    Hope to see more of ya! Have a good one. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love this skirt. It has a beautiful shape. Very pretty.

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)