Friday, June 25, 2010

'Tis a sailor over the water, I find!

This morning my mum and I drove up to a city about an hour away from our...town/city, and went shopping!

My favorite thing about summer clothing this year is the heavy references to nautical themes. Me being a very, very nautical-themed person (at least in my mind), I feel at home in the clothes!

And so I attacked the GAP. I love their stuff way to much, and bought a not-so-small bundle of blue things. (and a blazer, but you'll see that another day)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(GAP striped top and skirt, sailor's hat from Tilamook, OR.)


I think the best thing about that skirt is the weight of the materials used in the outside and the slip underneath. Lets see the wind even try to budge that thing! It's pretty heavy, for a skirt. Unsuitable to play Twister in though.

hope you're all having a fantastic Day!

oh, and lastly..I have something to announce: -ahem-

I'M FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


thank you!
I'm off to make pizza.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing high school! And that hat is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit!!! I've missed you! Sorry I haven't been around as much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrads! um, love that sailor stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)