Friday, May 7, 2010

Just feast your eyes.

Photobucket








I just had to let that be taken in. It's a little lumpy to 'drink in' persay, but you can certainly take it all in. Especially with chips!

It's salsa! I made it last night. It wasn't quite as spicy as I'd wanted, but still...very good. My family helped me eat it, and there was none left when we were finished. (or chips, for that matter)

Secondly, Today I looked like a gypsy or something!

Photobucket
Photobucket
(Suzy Shier blouse & t-shirt, Blue notes skirt, DIY belt, fairtrade silk scarf & hat, assorted wooden jewelery, Fossil bag )


Or maybe an awesome explorer?
Who knows! :D

That's all for this evening...I've got some first year university scheduals to figure out. Ack!

4 comments:

  1. i love how you paired the denim with that skirt..and going barefoot gives you such a bohemian vibe..love it!

    love checking out your blog, in case you don't know. you're just so interesting. :D

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum.

    you have add such character to your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for gypsies! and that salsa looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That salsa looks SO good.
    Also, you would make an awesome gypsy.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)