Tuesday, May 4, 2010

John Fluevog

oh dear Johnny, whatever shall I do?

Photobucket


So that shop opening I was telling you about the other day? Well, I won the shoes!

They are by John Fluevog, size 7, leather with synthetic sole, being sold for $259.00 Canadian.

....I have size 10 feet.

> Does anyone want to buy them?! I'll sell them for.. probably best price over 180/190 or so.<

Here are the beatu

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I love those shoes! lovelovelove them~ I love the leather detailing, how the colour fades...the teapot/cup on the bottom, the shape of the heels..everytying.
(except the fact that they don't fit me)

So give me a shout if you have a proposed price or...I don't know..something wicked awesome (of similar value) that you'd maybe want to trade? I really want those Half-tinted sunglasses by Chanel, as you all know...haha

..those are the most expensive shoes I've ever owned!

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh I'm a six, sometimes five! But these are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful, sadly, my feet are size 8. Harumph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are pretty. Put them on display to admire them. I had to do that with some boots I got a Target that never made it anywhere this year liked I'd hoped. They were ankle boots, sort of a modern version of maybe something Laura Ingalls Wilder would have worn. Anyway, I know the cash would be nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful but I haven't worn heels in quite some time, just not right for the state that wears cowboy boots!!! Good Luck though!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)