Thursday, May 6, 2010

I do 6 impossible things before breakfast!

That would be grand.
Though today I made salsa from scratch, and I can still smell the parley.

Outfit of the day?:

The weather today was being kind of silly, freezing when I got up, boiling as I walked off to feed my friend's pets at lunch, on account of her being in Paris and all. Paris! D: Wait..I was just there..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(RW&CO. top, Old Navy Jeans + sweater, Italian boots, scarf from Paris, handmade -but not by me- necklace, my brother's cat Olive.)


I didn't wear the scarf on my head for more than an hour..but it was the hour that I happened to take pictures in as well~ haha

As for interesting and exciting things to share with you all today...I don't really have much more than:

a) I was knitting with my friend Karen in a restaurant yesterday evening, and there was a hockey game, and it was loud, and I was displeased.
b) said knitting project is almost finished and I can't wait to show you all!
c) MY LAPTOP WAS SHIPPED TODAY!!! AHHHHHGRHFGHFHRT I'm excited to have my own computer!

Then there is this:

My brother made it for a school project, not on the computer, and it's awesome! He said I could share it with the blogging-kingdome if I liked. And I did.

Photobucket


That will be all,
Good Night everyone! Don't let the bedbugs bite!
(because I lived where that phrase comes from, and it is NOT to be taken lightly.)

3 comments:

  1. love that photo of you and the cat. Right up there with the girl with the pearl earring head wrap. Cool!

    Great job on his project too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet about the knitting project too..sorry about that loud atmosphere. Hope you 2 find a better spot for the rest of the project. I did make a small contribution with a yarn donation to some lady I met who makes prayer shawls. I know, it was tricky to part with some yarn. But I thought it was for a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf, you always look so adorable! I love Olive what a cute cat!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)