Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mandolin for all~

Today I

dressed in my pants from Nelson,
read Watchmen,
played my Mandolin,
ate of my favorite meals,
avoided work,
worried about my debate,
wondered if this post looks like a poem,
took pictures
(and videos)

and put them up here.



It's not flawless, but that's alright.

Outfit?


Photobucket
Photobucket
(Thrifted hemp pants, Bootlegger top, scarf from Paris, wooden jewelery)


And here is the video I promised I'd make from my camping adventure last..last weekend! I hope you all like it, I think it looks lind of cool~



I'm sorry I don't have a lot to day today...I have a debate in English class tomorrow, and it's stressful.
Also, I'm sleepy..and want to watch some Misfits.
I'll go do that!

Have a lovely evening, all!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with your English debate, I do not envy you... debates scare me!

    Love the outfit! You always look so fresh and awake, I need to do whatever it is that you do!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)