Monday, January 25, 2010

Day at the museum! (at the mall..but secretly the museum.?)

Photos from Saturday!
See? pictures were eventually taken, even though I've been promising them to you all for weeks now....-cough- Sorry about that!

Here we go! Everthing on the canvas, I'd spend the last..oh..3 weeks painting. THREE WEEKS!!
Now that I think about it, they really aren't complicated pictures. huh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
English

Photobucket
Ancient Greek

Photobucket
Ancient Egyptian

Photobucket
Ancient Mayan

Photobucket
Ancient Chinese

Photobucket
Cave Paintings? Ugg!


And that was my day!
Excuse me for another 24 hours until I've studied math until my eye's have begun to bleed, and written my final (which I hope I do alright on D: ).

Ciao!

2 comments:

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)