Friday, December 25, 2009

Winter Adventure! Part 1

Hello! Look who it is, back from her favorite place in the world?

Guys, I swear I'm not dead!

My first VERY VERY VERY important and exciting peice of news is that....-drumroll- ...
I GOT ACCEPTED TO UNIVERSITY!!!!

How bloody amazing is that?!!

Photobucket


University of Calgary. Heck yes. heeeeeeck yes! I'm so excited! and terrified! but more excited >< (I think? ! )

Alright, so I was picking some photos out of the pile I took while Galivanting around Victoria, and I finally narrowed it down to...22 of them.

So this is part one of a Christmas photo dump! Enjoy!



Trip to Victoria!


So I don't fly by myself often, so I was pleased when no one sat next to me so I didn't have to seem more awkward then I already was feeling that day! Hey, going to see people that you've not seen in almsot 2 years is scary! :o But exciting!

Victoria is my favorite place in the world, I'm sure~

Photobucket


That was downtown at about 5pm, and the parliament buildings looked just fantastic! (We were on a dock...if the all the water seems a bit out of place to you)

Photobucket


The Me-Doll (or Robyn-puppet) with some fizzy water in Starbucks. I will actually go there again now that they have taken out the dripper well and aren't wasting over 21 billion gallons of water a day! :o

Photobucket


If you've ever been to Victoria, you'll have seen this. ^ up there~
Maye not that bike stand, but it is pretty amazing too!

Photobucket

Photobucket


It was clearly raining! For days...and days. But that's totally ok with me~

Photobucket


Photobucket


Eventually we went to the Wax museum! Creepiest place ever, I swear. This is Mr.Churchill there, with the Victory-V! pretty great~

Photobucket


Jesus is getting a talking to by the man in brown, and it looks like Lusius Malfoy has joined the party! awesome stuff~

Photobucket

Photobucket


Seven Dwarves, and then the steps of Parlament in the rain once again~ It was great to see everyone who I'd not been able to actually speak face to face with for months (and/or more than a year)


Tada! End of party one.

2 comments:

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)