Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last post of 2009!

It is hard to believe that the decade is almost at a close! It feels like it was just yesterday when the whole Y2K scare aroudn the year 2000's beginning was happening, and I was living in Savannah, Georgia. Oh how the time has flown!
I thought I'd make a list of some interesting things that have happened to me this past year.

- I turned 17! That is pretty exciting, I think...I actually turned 17 the day before I went to Italy though, so i didn't think much of it.

- Traveled to Italy with my family. That was an amazing trip, and even though I sort of got sick twice and got to visit an italian ear doctor, it was still an awesome trip. I want to go back to Venice!

- I went sailing in the sumemr once again! It is still my favorite thing to do~

- Met some people on a jazz band trip who I know I will never forget as long as I live. You know who you are guys!

- Visited Victoria, BC 3 times! I love that city <3

- Finished grade 11, and started grade 12

- Finished editting my book! (for the first pass over at least...I actually have to edit it again, and again now D: )

-Got accepted to University!! :D


Tada! Those were some significant things that happened this year~


In 2010, I hope to:

-Graduate from High school

- Work hard on my book

- Plan a trip to Europe :D

- see amazing thing, and meet amazing people

- to love and to be loved by the glorious people in my life.


I'm sorry I don't have any pictures for this last post of the year. I swear I did take some, and a short video clip saying "Happy New Years!" while riding a unicycle...but you'll probably all have to wait to see them, because my camera is upstairs and I just woke up from a nap... which means I don't want to go get the thing :D

Take Care, and Happy New Years! 2010 will be an exciting year, I know!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great year in 2009. Wishing you the best in 2010..its so freaky...how to say it though, you know,

    anyways..happy new year!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)