It is hard to believe that the decade is almost at a close! It feels like it was just yesterday when the whole Y2K scare aroudn the year 2000's beginning was happening, and I was living in Savannah, Georgia. Oh how the time has flown!
I thought I'd make a list of some interesting things that have happened to me this past year.
- I turned 17! That is pretty exciting, I think...I actually turned 17 the day before I went to Italy though, so i didn't think much of it.
- Traveled to Italy with my family. That was an amazing trip, and even though I sort of got sick twice and got to visit an italian ear doctor, it was still an awesome trip. I want to go back to Venice!
- I went sailing in the sumemr once again! It is still my favorite thing to do~
- Met some people on a jazz band trip who I know I will never forget as long as I live. You know who you are guys!
- Visited Victoria, BC 3 times! I love that city <3
- Finished grade 11, and started grade 12
- Finished editting my book! (for the first pass over at least...I actually have to edit it again, and again now D: )
-Got accepted to University!! :D
Tada! Those were some significant things that happened this year~
In 2010, I hope to:
-Graduate from High school
- Work hard on my book
- Plan a trip to Europe :D
- see amazing thing, and meet amazing people
- to love and to be loved by the glorious people in my life.
I'm sorry I don't have any pictures for this last post of the year. I swear I did take some, and a short video clip saying "Happy New Years!" while riding a unicycle...but you'll probably all have to wait to see them, because my camera is upstairs and I just woke up from a nap... which means I don't want to go get the thing :D
Take Care, and Happy New Years! 2010 will be an exciting year, I know!