Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ice Skating in the frozen north~

Arr way up here in the wild north, we travel by way of ice!
These here be mighty ice-boats, which ply the frozen water-ways.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thar be me brother Brendan, passed out on the ice.

haha alright, enough of that.
Yesterday I casually suggested to a friend that next time I was to go skating I would wear a full suit and top hat to confuse everyone. Needless to say that when my parents said we would be going skating again today, what I was going to wear!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We all know who felt like a secret agent today!
Ahh but the faces of the Hockey players were probably the best. They all stopped their game when I skated by~ hahah

2 comments:

  1. Love the top hat..very cool. Fun pic of your brother too. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that's BRILLIANT. oh man. i love that outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)