Friday, December 4, 2009

Dec the 4th, It snowed!

Has anyone else in the Northerly part of the world gotten snow today? I woke up this morning and a fine skiffle of snow was sprinkled across the ground!

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'm trying to dress in interesting ways and still not freeze to death all day long at school, but today I had to give up and wear a huge baggy, but nice and cozy sweater. shhh...It was -3 or so all day.

I was still freezing.

My school had the brilliant idea that to conserve power they should cut some of the heating from the classrooms. This is certainly NOT a good idea, because we are all cold! I have upped my consumption of hot chocolate in the past to weeks by at least 3-fold if not more, and actually downed a cup of tea today for once. (the museum peoples like me to drink tea. They say it is the 'academic's drink', but I have ot fill it with sugar to swallow any of it)

My other excuse for lack of outfits is ..I packed most of my favorite clothes in anticipation of a trip to Victoria in a few weeks time. I swear I shall bring back pictures of that trip! My friends and I are going on a thrifting mission for an entire day, so I should get some cool stuff.

and finally...I'm lazy?

Photobucket


But certainly not too lazy to illustrate and watercolour my math homework.
ugg.
math.

4 comments:

  1. I love snow when it first starts falling! simply beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, no snow here. well, we did get a tiny bit, but it melted as soon as it hit the ground.
    and tea is the "academic drink?" really? wow. i'mza smart gurl then ;)
    (i'm, like, ADDICTED to tea).

    and you draw really well! gosh, i wish i could use watercolours like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had a flake or two..I don't understand it..its like Iowa and Kansas gets our snow. & know my Mom is glad..but we should have some by now. Maybe tomorrow. So love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love your little illustration! It's awesome. Math homework is not. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)