Sunday, November 22, 2009

Japanese Stab Binding Tutorial

I said I'd finish it!

I did say that..right? I'm pretty sure I did.
(I'm thinking all this while I'm typing in a half irish/scottish -ish accent and wondering why I can't translate that into actual speech. Why it must be because I can't always roll my Rrrrrr's )

Ehnieways.

Don't you wish just everything could be spelled phonetically? That would be dandy.

ha...

Sorry. I get like this when I've been a hermit all day and have not left my home. I think I'll go dig a hole and sit in it for a while, deep in the forest someplace. That would be an...interesting experience!

Alright, I'll stop bothering you good people of the internet and give you the tutorial!

I apologize for my lack of enthusiastic speaking in the video, as well as the lack of music.

NOTE: Something strange happens near the end, and my voice goes really strange.. When I loaded it onto youtube it did say there had been an error.so I'm guessing that's what it is. Sorry! If you have any questions about the messed up step, please ask!



Really, I talk to with enthusiasm that that! I swear! (edit: after reviewing the video 10 seconds after posting...maybe I do normally talk like that? Ask..someone who talks to me a lot?)

Thank you, and good night!

1 comment:

  1. That tutorial was really good, I'm probably gonna try that sometime soon.

    Also, I kind of forgot to add this on the last comment I made. (I didn't want to comment again on the same post)Have you ever heard of 'yarn bombing'? You mentioned that you had an insane amount of yarn and it reminded me of yarn bombing, you've probably heard of it, but in case you haven't - http://yarnbombing.com/ You may find that interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)