Wednesday, October 28, 2009

the sea + a Haircut!

Doodles from Biology Class!

Photobucket


My Bio teacher drew that shark that looks really scary and 2D in the bottom corner there, and then my friend and I drew the rest (and I painted them at home while I wasn't doing homework). What goes on it my head? Some days even i don't know for sure...

Photobucket


This is another tube-scarf for my friend's birthday present. I thought that even though it looks exactly like the other one, but blue...I'd still take a picture.

Photobucket
( Tristan blue tights, Gap Skirt, Italian Suede boots, Suzy Shier Coat )


That is what I was wearing yesterday! Yay blue tights! Colour is wonderful!

And now, for the most important item of the post... I got a haircut!!

Photobucket


It's getting rounder and rounder as I go along, but today I finally got some straight, blunt bangs, which I adore to peices~ I was actually on the phone when I decided to take a picture..I'm just just making stabs at posing. :D
(and yes Dekar, we do now have matching sunglasses! Strange how that happened, because I didn't buy these ones.)

4 comments:

  1. i looove your drawings. those are completely adorable. and your haircut is great - really chic and edgy. i've always wanted to have the guts to cut my hair really short, but i've never done it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet haircut. so how do you make that tube thing..exactly. I just cut a dress in half that I never liked and finally made a skirt out of it...now I'm not so sure I should wear it in front of my friends. Did you crochet the turtle? in your header?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the note. Great doodling by the way. Thanks for sharing about the knitting project. Do you have a lot of projects going for friends for Christmas?

    I just crocheted wacky creatures for my friends last year. I'm not sure I'm up for it this year. My blogs a story blog. Something else I like to do.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so good! And I love the watercolour too, its quite charming.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)