Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm beside myself! ohohoho

I just can't help the lame titles! Aaaah well, I'm (not! ) sick. (I don't agree with myself...by body says I'm sick, but I choose it ignore it) shhh....

True to this being half a Crafting blog, I made another hat!

Photobucket


Tada! That yarn is just horrible to work with! The end result is wonderful and soft and fluffy, but I really hate using the stuff! This hat was crochetted with a size 10 hook, and notice the pompom! haha~ That's the exact one from my tutoral. My pay for this hat? The remainder of the ball of wool...haha

What I wore!
Photobucket
(Shirt from Moscow International Jazz Festival, Suzy Shir coat, favorite scarf, Italian suede boots, Old Navy dark wash skinny jeans )


Yes! I can stand beside myself! haha. So this outfit fit in with me feeling crappy today. My favorite long-sleeved shirt, my favorite boot, and my favorite scarf...I spend the whole day with a headache.yup. I'm griping! Sorry!

Photobucket


Magic! It's fall everyone! Those are leaves, not rose bits! haha. And if your wondering something, I coloured my lips silver for these pictures with an eyeliner pencil and it was kind of hard to get off!

On a cool note though, I might het to play back-up trumpet with a band at some point in the near future! The band is recording a CD and apparently need some brass in one of the songs or something. I hope it happens, I'd love to be able to post a youtube clip of a song and say 'Hey! That's me! Hear it??!!" Grand fun indeed!

And now for your viewing pleasure, my cat.

Photobucket


<3

P.S. It may or may not look like I only have one pair of tall boots. This is because I do only have one pair of tall boots. Darn.

4 comments:

  1. man, how do you do that twice in the same picture thingy? it's très très cool. and i like your hat. and trumpets. trumpets are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also - i don't mind at all that you use my "today i" thing :) i was just teasing you. it's not like i've got some monumentally important blog that people really care about, heh, so no one's going to be like HEY YOU STOLE THAT, besides... i mean... you did do stuff today. i can't lay claim to your actions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR CRAFTWORK IS SOHOO FAB, I WOULD LUV TO HAVE A BEENIE LIKE THAT.

    One love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit and i love that hat x

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)