Tuesday, October 13, 2009

All I see is BLACK and WHITE

So I decided to enter the Weardrobe.com contest, which is based on Coco Chanel. The point was to create a look based off her black and white style. So...here is my inturpetation of that task! It involved the table, and the very hot light fixture.

Photobucket
( Bluenotes Black tanktop, Tristan blouse, Old Navy black skirt, striped tights; unknown, boots; forgotten, Costume gloves and bowlar hat )


The prize is 2 tickets to see "Coco Avant Chanel", which I really do want to see!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful picture! I'm absolutely in love with your boots, they're kind of granny and I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! That picture is amazing, AND your outfit! I hope you win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look!!!! i really fancy your stripey tights, yay i have one :P and how you combine it with that skirt, it's brilliant, your hat reminds me of clockwork orange :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pic.
    i love the boots!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)