Thursday, August 27, 2009

Are you like, a crazy person?

"A Single blink brings no relief,
my eyes too tired; they cannot sleep."

"What does it mean to be a man, when a man is but a word we have only given to ourselves?"

"I was not questioning you powers of observation. I was merely remark upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is." -V

(I watched V for Vendetta twice yesterday, once for the first time ever, and once for the second! )

(( Though the first 2 quotes there, I made myself, the third is certainly from V. ))

Photobucket


Oh and check that out! I'm in the volunteer support crew for the IronMan Canada race on sunday! I get to make sure the swimmers don't drown from my boat. That...and get up a 5am to get ready~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment gives me a smile, leave a few and stay a while! (well...that's just cheesy..)